PROJECT "ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP BY MAKING LIFELONG LEARNING AMONG SENIORS A REALITY"
Agreement nr 2018 – PL01-KA204-051144 Erasmus+
Implementation: 1.12.2018 – 28.02.2021 (27 months) - extended until 31.12.2021 (37 months)
The project "Active citizenship by making lifelong learning among seniors a reality”, Agreement number 2018-1-PL01-KA204-051144, is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme, Key Action 2 - Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices, KA204 - Strategic Partnerships for adult education.
The project collects 5 partners from Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Germany and Bulgaria in strategic partnership.
The main aim of the project is to support older people (60+) in acquiring and developing key competences, in order to foster socio-educational and personal development, as well as participation in civic and social life. Moreover the project implementation will contribute to addressing diversity and promote – in particular through and integrated approaches – ownership of shared values, equality, and non-discrimination and social inclusion through preparing, testing and evaluating - directed at seniors – tools for educators and trainers using also ICT –tools – to activate and educate seniors in the area of global education related to the current challenges of the modern world.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- sharing information and ideas about seniors education and the idea of senior education to lifelong learning;
- development of relevant and high-quality skills and competences;
- extending and developing educators' competences, including through the effective use of ICT;
- developing ideas for programs and course materials;
- struggle with the isolation of older people by enabling them to take an active role in the community;
- developing partnerships between learning institutions with a view to promote lifelong learning and to improve the quality and effectiveness of learning mobility experiences.
Main target group of the project are: partners staff, adult education project coordinators, voluntaries of adult education projects and actions, coaches, trainers, members of boards responsible for adult education.
Facebook profile of the project: