Art & heart - Tools to connect people and change the world, it´s a way to connect and change persons. The project consists in the development (organization, preparation and participation) of cultural/art actions (literature, architecture, sculpture, paint, photography, cinema, theater, dance, music, others) with and for the community.
The objectives of this project are mainly the following:
- to acquire non-formal and informal skills arising from participation in the planned activities and interactions resulting from the free time;
- empower young people to debate and reflect about the organizations,
- national and European policies of inclusion;
- promote interculturalism, tolerance of difference, equal opportunities, social inclusion and solidarity;
- promote the creation of networks of international contacts (institutions and individuals);
- create in participants awareness of citizenship, European identity and opportunities within Europe; develop and qualify the organization's internal services for projects / international applications.
Other specific aims Educate and Include through art; Understand the art as a tool to fight violence, loneliness, isolation, health problems and social exclusion; Share and increase inclusion, pedagogical and artistic competences and skills. comes as part of a project of the institution which aims are promote relations / the solidarity ties between people.
The project considers the participation of 16 young people and 4 leaders, equitably distributed by partner countries, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Lihuania and Slovenia. The project foresees the participation of young people with economic obstacles, including long-term unemployed and young people NEET, young people with cultural differences, especially migrant and / or refugee and social obstacles, namely, people discriminated.